MATLAB and Simulink Student Version - Release 2008b
Choose Your Operating System
|Operating System||Processors||Disk Space||RAM|
|32-bit MathWorks™ Products|
Intel® Pentium (Pentium 4 and above)
(1024 MB recommended)
* Disk space requirement varies depending on size of partition. The MATLAB installer will inform you of the hard disk space requirement for your particular partition. Installation size will be determined by the installer and can vary for NTFS and FAT formats.
** Processor must support SSE2 instruction set.
- 16-, 24-, or 32-bit OpenGL capable graphics adapter
- Microsoft Word 2002, 2003, or 2007 is required to run MATLAB® Notebook.
- Microsoft Excel 2002, 2003, or 2007 is required to run Spreadsheet Link™ EX.
- Email is required and Internet access is recommended for product activation.
Learn more about backward compatibility and upgrades for:
Support for Products on Operating Systems No Longer Supported
If you are enrolled in Software Maintenance Service, MathWorks will respond to technical questions and provide workarounds when possible for a period of two years from the date when MathWorks ended support for an operating system. See the platform road map for more information.