MATLAB and Simulink Academic Tour 2012
The MATLAB and Simulink Academic Tour 2012 was a series of free one-day events held throughout Australia in July. Each event included technical presentations, real-life case studies, and product demonstrations.
Every day, thousands of engineers, mathematicians, scientists, and researchers in academic institutions worldwide rely on MATLAB® and Simulink® to improve their workflow.
Download the proceedings to learn how to enhance your research and curricula to bridge the gap between theory and practice and how you can use MATLAB and Simulink to prepare the next generation of scientists and engineers.
- Develop your key MATLAB skills in data analysis and visualisation
- See how industry experts are using MATLAB and Simulink in their teaching and research
- Learn about the latest parallel programming features for multicore CPUs, GPUs, and clusters
- Discover the power of image and signal processing, statistics, and optimisation tools
- Understand how to easily connect MATLAB and Simulink directly to hardware
|The University of New South Wales||Tuesday, 3 July|
|The University of Melbourne||Thursday, 5 July|
|The University of Adelaide||Tuesday, 10 July|
|The University of Queensland||Thursday, 12 July|
Loren Shure, author of the blog The Art of MATLAB, will discuss teaching computational skills with MATLAB.