Frame Grabber Manufacturers
Request Additional Hardware Support
The information that you provide will help the development team plan future product releases. Use this form to request the following:
- Additional hardware support or functionality
- An adaptor kit to create support for new third-party hardware
For technical support, contact support directly.
Additional Hardware Connectivity Options
The following products enable you to communicate with external hardware devices from within MATLAB:
- Data Acquisition Toolbox provides a complete set of tools for analog input, analog output, and digital I/O from a variety of PC-compatible data acquisition hardware.
- Instrument Control Toolbox lets you communicate with instruments and hardware that use GPIB (IEEE-488, HPIB), VISA, serial port, TCP/IP, and UDP standards.
- MATLAB provides basic serial port support.
- Simulink Real-Time, Real-Time Windows Target, and other products based on Simulink provide connectivity for real-time closed-loop control applications.