See how to analyze and simulate energy production systems
Engineers and scientists worldwide rely on MathWorks software to perform the challenging analysis, simulation, and product development tasks necessary to address the world's energy needs. You can use MATLAB and Simulink to evaluate energy resources, develop systems for power generation and distribution, model energy markets, and create products that consume less energy and are environmentally friendly.
Complete this form for a free technical kit full of resources that show how MathWorks software solves problems and provides insight throughout every industry involved in energy production.
Demonstrations led by energy production product experts
- Applied Data Analysis Using MATLAB - "Catching the Wind"
- Investigating Reactive Power Management of Mixed-Technology Wind Farms Using Modeling and Simulation
- Developing Wind Power Systems using MathWorks Tools
- Model-Based Design for Solar Power Systems
- Multivariate Data Analysis and Monitoring for the Process Industries
- Introduction to Model Predictive Control Toolbox
- Modeling and Advanced Control Strategies for the Process Industries
- Using Genetic Algorithms in Financial Applications
- Pricing Derivative Securities with MATLAB
- Introduction to Computational Finance with MATLAB: A Risk Management Example
Concise reports about MathWorks customers solving real-world problems, including:
- Gas Natural Fenosa Predicts Energy Supply and Demand Using MathWorks Tools
- Albatroz Engineering Develops Automated, Real-Time Power Line Inspection System with MathWorks Tools
- Plug Power Accelerates Fuel Cell Control Development
- GeoMechanics Cuts Product Development Costs by 50% Using MathWorks Tools
- Halliburton Makes Oil Exploration Safer Using MATLAB and Neural Networks